Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wiring A Motion Sensor Switch To Outside Light

meringue


.. so how early autumn
the meringue!
to be honest this is a sweet that is not particularly
of my comfort zone
not being passionate lover of the meringue
but was commissioned by those in the cream and meringue

melts your eyes and then realize the pleasure of

joins the responsibility of preparing a cloud as greedy as possible!


the process of course is the same as pink meringues
I posted here , the doses are naturally increased.
to make two discs of 24 cm, I used the egg whites of 6 medium eggs bio.
obviously must be weighed and the result multiplied by 2.2, so we get the weight of the sugar.
of course the egg whites should be at room temperature, remove from the refrigerator very well waking or let cool about an hour before the start of preparation.
add a pinch of cream of tartar to egg whites at medium speed and begin to mount. when they start to buy volume begin to pour sugar gradually increasing at the same the speed of the beaters.
proceed until you run out of sugar and let it install for about 6.7 minutes to allow sugar to melt.
when ready pour the egg whites into a pastry bag and start to draw concentric circles on a sheet of parchment paper the size of the selected disc tray.
for the meringue in the photo I used a square and a mold to create a little flower 'of irregularities in the cake. Naturalmene the form must be chosen at will!
proceed until depletion of the meringue.
bake at 70 ° C for 3 hours. the meringue is cooked when it's dry, crisp and light. if you can still slightly damp and forget to put out the fire inside to when the temperature goes down completely.
Whip the cream.
I used 2 packs of 250 grams of cream that I leave me in the freezer for ten minutes before mounting. I mounted a couple of tablespoons of powdered sugar, in my opinion is the right amount to not make too sickly sweet.
you may decide to place the raspberries into the meringue. in this case, the fruity taste of raspberries and sour taste softer and counteract the sugary meringue. It 's the difference that I personally prefer. In
meringue of the picture, because lack of red berries, I opted for the classic version with chocolate, cheese and breaking up about 100 grams of dark chocolate of good quality which I combined with whipped cream.
with the pastry bag to distribute the cream on the first hard trying to create concentric circles. support the new disk and put in refrigerator.
small note: the cream tends to soften the meringue. I prefer a meringue a little 'softer and mountains so sweet about an hour before the attack. But know that if you prepare the meringue in the morning to the evening, or in general in advance, it is best to reserve a few hours before the assembly does not soften too much for the meringue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment