And then, we recognize it? Yes! Are we tangueras Stage Anna Maria Ferrara. will report verbally (or if someone wants to add comments ...) the record of our experience. I personally can say that compared to last year, I've learned that being able to keep a bit 'more balance. The "Ocho atras with adornos" alone, without support Rider, is a complex task of ironing, dissociation, elasticity and fluidity that only think all together (for the time being, I pose the question of technical implementation) require great concentration and mastery ...
During the evening of Saturday, we have performed the teachers and then there was the milonga until 4 in the morning. I danced with several friends of Cagliari, but they are only able to do only one mirada serious - the gallant knight was and he answered with a simple cabeceo . Indeed, were it not for friends, I believe that a stranger (even in Cagliari where is no longer around), may be at risk of "la plancha" all night ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment