Thursday, March 3, 2011

Average Cost Of Dental Cleaning In Edmonton, Ab

Corner nostalgia

Blue Max! How beautiful it was!


We do not know how I played with my uncle with his Commodore 64, as a baby!
I loved in particular bombing schools and hospitals (at least I saw them as schools and hospitals, military buildings but I guess they were), then I crashed regularly in an attempt to land.
So much so that I avoided at all to do so, inevitably lead to an end fuel and crash.

I loved it too:


Especially I liked the bikers ... eliminating trivially mica investments, but hitting slightly so that slip in a comic before crashing on the edge of XD Beautiful Road
also sports games of the series "World Games", "Summer Games" Winter Games "and" California Games ".
Then there were" Aztec Challenge "(but never finished)," Indiana Jones "," Raid Over Moscow "(damn hangar door, it took us months to figure out how to open it)," Batman "and many others.
are very tied to memories of the Commodore 64, not only because they belong to my childhood, but also because they represent many beautiful moments spent in the company of my uncle unfortunately died five years ago.
not only played video games, however (both at home and in arcades, much more beautiful and meaningful to today), we spent too much time with games, went to the movies, visiting castles, to feed the ducks at the Park (where I was also chased by the geese once said), we say that when I was with his grandparents spent most of the time with him, after all, having only thirteen years older than I was a bit 'a kind of elder brother. ;

0 comments:

Post a Comment