Friday, March 11, 2011

Women With 2 Viginias

menstrual cup

I really think will buy a menstrual cup.

For the uninitiated a menstrual cup is a kind of container shaped silicone cup is inserted into the vagina as a common buffer, but unlike the buffer collects menstrual flow instead of absorbing. Just then empty it and reuse it. Between cycles and the other is sterilized and has a duration of about ten years.

instructions to insert
More information can be found in the following link:

And in the YouTube video:

I have done much research on the internet to check what is the satisfaction to the menstrual cup, well, almost 100%! I read all the comments are not enthusiastic and would go back for anything in the world. The few negative comments I read are by women who have not used ... very useful!
From the point of view I find it perfect hygiene, when you're out you can safely rinse with a little 'water bottle, and then clean it more thoroughly once back home, and still is much more hygienic than any buffer, since the material it is made does not facilitate the breeding of bacteria. Moreover, unlike the buffer does not alter the balance of the vaginal mucosa and present in more than a very limited risk of toxic shock syndrome, when no case has yet been found.
of menstrual cups there are many brands, is spoiled for choice.
All are readily available via the internet, unfortunately it seems not as easily find in stores, and this is a shame for someone like me, prefer to see it and maybe compare several models before you buy.
The most common is the Mooncup for sale on the site La Bottega Della Luna , but can also be found in shops in Bologna Nature Yes I think there are three Nature, one of them being Andrea Costa.
As for Bologna seems that sells Popolini LadyCup. I find right now that can also be found in some Ipercoop.
The LadyCup are even colored ... not that much use because you do not see o_o

The Mooncup instead has a more serious and professional
of other models in Sales in Bologna and surroundings I have no idea, though probably some pharmacies will have the. After reading hundreds of comments and opinions on the web are more inclined to LadyCup: From what I understand is slightly softer, cheaper and more capacious especially the Mooncup. And the issue of capacity at the moment is one that leaves me more concern, I have a very large flow and I fear that does not hold S
Do not underestimate the economic and ecological problems of the menstrual cup and above! Spend a bit 'to get one, but then use it for at least ten years, I would say that the economic benefit is obvious. Even more obvious is environmental: a woman in his life an average of 10,000 uses absorbent and can take up to 500 years for a complete disposal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment