Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blueprints To Build A Wood Stove

Pocho Lavezzi: "I'm not Maradona"



The Pocho Lavezzi speaks of Naples and Naples to the Argentine press: "Love proves to me that people here - said the attacker on the blue 'Clarin' - you can not explain. It 's like a disease. I am proud to be an idol, but not paragonatemi to Maradona, he is football. " Lavezzi then talks about the future and his team of Naples: "Do not be afraid of the big teams. Convinciamoci of our resources and our quality. On occasion we played with fear of the big clubs and this is the only major flaw shown this season. The championship depends only on us, but keep our feet on the ground. I can not say I'll stay here forever, because I know how is football, but does not mean I'll go 'way from Naples. "

SOURCE
NAPOLIMAGAZINE

0 comments:

Post a Comment