Friday, February 11, 2011

Parental Rights Transfer Affidavit

My life as a rogue purple

After the snow stopped me several times to take part, yesterday I finally participated in the new Star Wars adventure role playing game!
My character, named Air uncavolodicognomeassurdo, is a rogue Twi'lek purple with a Wookie to his service to use as shields during the fighting.
Here are a few examples found on the purple Twi'lek Web:
picture by DR-Husar

picture by Mercy
eat cultivated molds, I speak with a French accent and that lekku I sprout from the head allow me to communicate telepathically with my fellow humans. In addition to being erogenous zones.
HERE other curiosities about the Twi'lek.
currently live in the slums of the city planet Taris, where it appears they are spreading an epidemic and then swarming with infected. Well, I do not often enough to dream too, now I find them well in the role-playing games!

0 comments:

Post a Comment